Thursday, December 13

More Hoop Art Soon!

Well it's taken me nearly a week but I've acquired more embroidery hoops for my hoop art. I have six 8" hoops and six 6" hoops. I would have had them sooner but my son has been sick for over a week now. I finally broke down and took him to the doctor on Tuesday. Turns out that in addition to his runny nose, watery eyes, hacking cough, and itchy skin he also has a double ear infection. They've given us a broad spectrum antibiotic that will, hopefully, help and get this crud knocked out of his system.

In addition to that, I've managed to catch some kind of cold from him. Yay team!

So yesterday I broke down and asked my mother-in-law to run a few errands for me and she brought me back my hoops. I've already started sketching out ideas for all of them and I can't wait to get started on one later this afternoon. It's a toss up between starting with a reindeer silhouette, a cheerful snowman, or another (but very different) Christmas tree.

Stay tuned for the results!

No comments:

Post a Comment