Thursday, December 6

Long Time No See

I suppose I should apologize, considering you haven't heard hide nor tail from me since around this time last year. The truth it life got busy. My son was born last January, which prompted my other short lived blog Dear January. (It isn't that I haven't continued writing to him, it's that I haven't continued to post them). He's now ten months and a few weeks old and life is finally slowing down again - at least for a few more months. My husband and I are expecting our second child in early March.

Yes, you read that right. My son was born in January and we're expecting our second child in March. Which means I can make no promises that this revival of the blog will be any longer lived than the first attempt. But I will try. Not because I feel like I have anything that unique to say to all of you - being as there probably is only one of you reading - but because I need a project. One that I enjoy and I enjoy crafts immensely.

So without any further ado or gilding of the lily - I'm back, I'm happy to see you, I hope I see more of you, and the next post will be of something fun! So stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment